Friday 4 September 2015

What is this Blog all about ?

Hello,

Welcome to my LeJog Blog.

Over the next couple of weeks a group of friends and I will be riding our bikes from Land's End to John O'Groats.

For my overseas readers that is as far as you can go on the British mainland, starting in the South West corner of England and finishing up in the North East extreme of Scotland, a distance of almost 1000 miles.

The Blog will give some background into the preparations that have gone into the trip but mainly will give a daily update of our progress on the ride and accurate details (but no photos) of the state of my undercarriage.

The picture below shows me and my bike.  I am wearing the new kit generously provided by my employers who are sponsoring the ride.  As you can see luckily for a larger gentleman like myself red is a very slimming colour........


Hopefully I will put more work into this than my previous foray into blogging which was all about electric cars.  That failed after two posts when I realised that I am not that interested in electric cars so didn't have much to say about living with one.........

For regular updates follow me on Twitter.

Twitter: @BigBensBike

To make a donation to Prostate Cancer Research and read a bit about why I chose that charity see my page at:

Just Giving: www.justgiving.com/bigbensbike/


No comments:

Post a Comment